Saturday, January 2, 2010

Watching Lunar Moons

Alec Thibodeau
Providence, Rhode Island
Farewell 2009



Goes to Show You What a Lunar Moon Can Do


Letterpress print on paper, edition of 750, 19"x11.75", 2009
Hello 2010


Probably the Earth's Core Really is the Sky 
Letterpress print on paper, edition of 750, 19"x11.75", 2009
I received my print in the mail this week. Just in time for the new year.
And it glows in the DARK. oooooo....



Drawn by Alec Thibodeau and printed by Dan WoodProbably the Earth's Core Really is the Sky is an edition of 750 lunar calendars detailing all 365 phases of the moon for 2010. This piece is part of a series at Tiny Showcase. 

I like Alec's prints, drawings, posters and books and what his says about himself. 
Read more about him here.

I received an adorable Moon Pass button by Jen Corace with the 2010 calendar. See here.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Am sending this blog link to my sister-in-law, a true moon lover : )

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!