Friday, April 13, 2012

Textiles in a Tube: Entry Deadline May 4, 2012

Textiles in a Tube has returned for it's second exhibit! Anyone may enter nationally and internationally.

Photo via Terry Jarrard-Dimond

Yes, that's you!

The progenitor of this innovative exhibit, Terry Jarrard-Dimond,  has all the details on her blog HERE


You still have time, today is April 13th. 

What can you make and send your entry  form (with image) by postmark, May 4th, 2012?

 You've got 20 days give or take a few.

I encourage you to release, relax, and let the ideas flow. What will you create to fit into  a 3 inch x 36 inch(7.63 cm x 91.44 cm) mailing tube and enter the show?


I'd love to know whether you do enter. I've got to get my grove on and make something now.

That's after I complete this piece.


2 comments:

  1. Christine -- thanks for giving a good word for this exhibit (for which I am going to be the juror this year). But you don't ship the piece in the tube by May 4, just send in your images for jurying. If you're selected you ship the piece in the tube.

    get the prospectus at

    http://gvltec.edu/textiles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathleen. I updated the blog entry to reflect the correction!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!