Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mystery Sack winner / Special announcement



70% silk, 30% cotton 4 ply thread

a.k.a. India Flint's Favorite

a.k.a. Beautiful Silks no. 5 yarn

 It is also, my thread of choice

I usually use one strand rather than all 4 

but oh my goodness, it is lovely and does dye beautifully!  


For those of you who participating, Thank You! I placed everyone's name into 
a random-name picker program, and Beth won.
After her name was selected, I read on one of her blogs that
she is going to be at Nancy Crow's barn to take a mark-making class
from Dorothy Caldwel, this thread may come in handy
post class, as you are making your own marks via stitch.
Will need her mailing details...

The Mystery bag was filled with
this

Contents of cotton bag
from Beautiful Silks in Melbourne, Australia.

COMING SOON

My new website, blog and online shop


Yes.

Opening May 7


Need to finalize shipping details before I hit the "Live" button.

Will be selling India Flint's favorite thread
a.k.a. Yarn number 5 (from Beautiful Silks, AU)

And

A few other pieces of wool and a little bit of silk
Just a wee bit.

I will post more details later this week.

Come back for more pictures and previews.

Thank you,
Christine





4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Beth. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOhhhhh, I was wondering who Marion would get to open a store! Bravo and thank you for stepping up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, hold on. I am not doing the big deal, just a small online site for a few items. I couldn't afford the bigger commitment. At least not yet.

      Delete

I always enjoy reading comments!